Ongoing Repaving Projects
This following locations will see occasional lane closures while undergoing repaving for the week of Monday, May 18th through Friday, May 22nd:
- Central Avenue between E 38th Street and Lee Avenue.
- W 31st Street between Broad Street and St. Elmo Avenue
- Dwight Avenue between Oak Street and the McCallie Avenue off-ramp.
- Derby Circle between E 3rd Street and E 4th Street.
- W 41st Street between Tennessee Avenue and Ochs Highway
Expect minor delays as two-way traffic is maintained by flagging.
W 26th Street
Beginning Monday, May 18th, W 26th Street between Market Street and Broad Street will be closed while extensive streetscaping, sidewalk renewal, and road resurfacing takes place. Closure is expected to last until early Fall. Access will be kept for all businesses and residents. Detours will be posted.
W 10th Street
Intersection of Georgia Avenue and E 10th Street
Beginning Tuesday, May 19th through Friday, May 22nd, the intersection of Georgia Avenue and E 10th Street will be closed from 8:30AM until 4PMdaily. Detours will be posted.