Reports of Flooding / Wires Down / Trees Down / Road Hazards
The following locations are closed or have limited access:
- Main Street between Market Street and Broad Street (wall collapse)
- 100 Isbill Road (wires down)
- 807 S Crest Road (wires down)
- Greenwood Road at Dee Drive (hazard reported)
- Gadd Road at Highway 153 (hazard reported)
- Kellys Ferry Ave at Cummings Highway (hazard reported)
- 1600 Eagle Drive (wires down)
Please obey any instructions from law enforcement, flaggers, or traffic control devices in these areas. Road conditions will only worsen while inclement weather remains in our area. Use extreme caution.
Please report flooded locations or trees down by dialing our 311 Service Center 8 AM-5 PM Mon-Fri at 423-643-6311; Or if after hours/weekends, the Chattanooga Police Department Non-Emergency Number at 423-698-2525
Remember: Never attempt to cross flooded roads.